Some pieces simply make a room. Marietta is one of them. Gorgeous from every angle, its elegant silhouette boasts a curved back and low, subtly flared arms accented with crisp pleats. Welt trim traces Marietta's graceful lines while a tight diamond-tufted back adds to its classically tailored look. Tapered wood legs extend Marietta's tall silhouette and provides a rich finishing touch. Customize your look with mix and match fabrics, then pair with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® collection for an eclectically sophisticated look.
Details Body Depth: 36.5
Body Height: 39.0
Body Width: 30.0
- Elegant silhouette boasts a curved back and low, subtly flared arms accented with crisp pleats
- Tight diamond-tufted back and welt trim add to a classically tailored look
- Tapered wood legs extend the profile of this classic piece that will make a statement in any room
- Premier standard seat cushions for superior comfort and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||30W x 36.5D x 39H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.