A touch of contemporary styling gives our Amy chair a look that's fresh yet casual, while a plush seat and cushioned back provide plenty of comfort. Tapered wood legs add a subtle richness while slightly flared arms with welt trim enhance Amy's clean silhouette. Designed to complement any décor, Amy is also built to last, featuring Premier Construction with standard ComfortCore® cushions for quality you can count on.
Details Body Depth: 39.0
Body Height: 38.0
Body Width: 35.5
- Smooth, contemporary styling with casual appeal
- Simple, polished lines gracefully accented with decorative welt trim and tapered wood legs
- Sleek arms with a slight flare lend style to the soft, pillowy back
- Blown fiber semi-attached back provides restful support
- La-Z-Boy® Premier standard loose seat cushion with Patented ComfortCore® enables long-lasting comfort and shape retention
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||35.5W x 39D x 38H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.